Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Today I couldn't pick only one photo. Yesterday Kabe came home from school excited that his class has started working on cursive writing. He wanted to know if we (I) could find him some writing sheets to practice. Of course, he has a workbook at school, but all year he's been adding curly-Q's to different letters trying to figure out how to make his writing 'cursive'.
Tonight, I brought home some practice sheets from a website I found. He was more excited when I gave them to him than if I'd brought home a Droid....okay well, not that excited, ;) but he did squeal and set to work immediately finishing all I had printed. I even printed four more and he finished all those too! Who knew cursive writing was so exciting!
(Hint, if you click on the picture [family member] you can even see his writing up close!)
ISO 640 f/4 1/50
ISO 800 f/3.5 1/60

No comments:

Post a Comment